Thank you for referring your patients to Sarasota’s premier Cardiac EP Specialists, Dr. Dilip Mathew and Dr. Antonio Moretta. Below are details and information for you, and to provide to your patients, as they prepare for their consultation.
About Dilip Mathew, MD, FACC, FHRS
- Board Certified in Cardiology & Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Has been practicing in Tampa Bay/Sarasota area since 2004
- Devoted entirely to the management of heart rhythm disorders / cardiac arrhythmias
- Has performed over 4,000 complex cardiac ablations for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
About Antonio Moretta, MD, FHRS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, & Echocardiography
- Fellowship trained at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, NY, and Stony Brook University Hospital
- Joined Heart Rhythm Consultants, P.A. in November 2018 after servicing the Huntington area for five years
About the Practice – Call 941.484.6758 for Appointments
- Two locations to serve you: Sarasota (primary office) and Venice (secondary office)
- Dr. Mathew is in the Sarasota office on Tuesdays, and performs procedures at Sarasota Memorial Hospital 3 days per week, on average
- Dr. Mathew is in the Venice office as needed, and performs procedures at Venice Regional
EP / Cardiology Special Interests & Procedures
- Arrhythmia and Rhythm Disorders
- Ablations Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation
- Permanent Pacemakers
- Consultative Cardiology
- Laser Lead Extraction
- WATCHMAN Procedure
Thank you again for choosing Heart Rhythm Consultants in Sarasota & Venice for your patient referrals. For questions or additional information, please call (941) 484-6758 M-F 8:30am-5pm.
We love to hear how patients are doing after their post-op checkups. If you have a cardiac patient who has experienced improved quality of life since their procedure with Heart Rhythm Consultants, please encourage them to submit a testimonial and be sure they include the referring physician’s name.